Join more than 250 private and public companies, research institutions, government agencies for the only show that gathers all the Oil & Gas leaders working in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia under the same roof, sharing the common aim to promote themselves, strengthen business relationships and at the same time find new projects and opportunities.
- Drilling & Downhole Technology
- Electrical Products and Services
- Enhanced Recovery System
- Facilities Management, Maintenance and Repair
- Fluid Mechanisms & Oil Recovery Products
- Geosciences Technology and Services
- Health, Safety & Environmental Products and Management
- Instrumentation & Control Technology
- Lifting Equipment, Cranes and Winches
- LNG Production Technology
- Marine Equipment, Diving, Navigation, Subsea, R.O.V.
- Offshore Platforms, Design, Piling, Floating Equipment
- Oil & Gas Production Technology and Services
- Pipeline Products and Services
- Pumps, Compressors, Valves, Tanks and Storage
- Refining & Petrochemical Equipment and Services
- Reservoir Engineering, Evaluation, Monitoring, & Testing Technology
- Rig Manufacture & Repair Yards
- Transportation Products and Services
- Well Completion Equipment and Well Logging
5 Reasons to Choose SAOGE
- A region of opportunities. Saudi Arabia holds one-fifth of the world's proven oil reserves, and maintains the largest oil production capacity. As such, it offers both local and international companies in the Oil & Gas sector, extensive business opportunities. The Kingdom is also listed as one of the Top 20 destinations for foreign direct investment and this key market can be accessed via SAOGE.
- Customer satisfaction. 87% of past exhibitors achieved their event objectives
- Cost effectiveness. How much time and money it would cost your company to access the quantity of contacts you can make at SAOGE in 3 days?
- An event growing in importance. After a very successful 23% increase, which was witnessed in 2009, with a further increase of 15% for the 2010 edition, SAOGE 2012 has exceeded expectations with a record attendance of 7,953 and additional growth of 16% and maintained this growth for 2013.
- Endorsement. 96% of exhibitors in 2013 would recommend exhibiting to another company.